Thursday, February 11: PPS Buildings Will Be Closed & CDL Continues2/10/2021
Dear PPS Families,
Out of an abundance of caution and due to forecasted snow and ice in the metro area, all PPS buildings will be closed Thursday, February 11, 2021. Online Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) will continue as scheduled for students and teachers.
While PPS buildings are closed:
- All Limited In-Person Instruction (LIPI) activities are canceled.
- Child care in PPS buildings is canceled.
- Athletics training for high school students is canceled.
- SUN food pantries are closed.
- All other school-based activities are canceled.
- Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) will continue as scheduled.
We will monitor weather forecasts and communicate about plans for Friday as soon as we can. Thank you and please stay safe.