We are proud to announce to families that our community partner Comcast is offering a program to families eligible for free and reduced lunch. In order to close the digital divide, Comcast has launched InternetEssentials.
Participating students and their families will receive:
- Fast home internet for just $9.95 per month + tax
- No price increases, no activation fees and no equipment rental fees
- A low-cost computer available at initial enrollment for just $149.99 + tax
- Access to free internet training in English and Spanish- on-line, in print, and in person
To learn more about this opportunity, please go to www.InternetEssentials.com or call 1-855-8-INTERNET.
In addition to this offer, school supplies for all students are being donated by Comcast. These will include:
- A backpack
- Three ring notebooks
- Two (12) packs of pencils
- Colored crayons or colored pencils depending on grade level
We are asking that parents provide a box of tissues or two as we enter the rainy season soon after the start of school, and if possible, more writing utensils as students will need plenty to get them through the school year.