At Rosa Parks Elementary, our mission is to place children first in all that we do and to ensure that our priorities reflect that learning is a top priority.
We will honor the diversity, strength and character of our students and families and challenge our students to reach high levels of academic and personal excellence.
- We believe that each child, by name, will succeed.
- We believe that a partnership between families, staff, students and the community leads us to our goals.
- We believe that family empowerment means providing families with the tools, skills, resources and support necessary to shape their future.
- We believe that a dedicated, professional, diverse and committed staff is required for our success.
- We believe that instruction and curriculum should be rigorous, relevant and engaging.
- We believe that through working together we can impact the lives of all of our students.