Reminder: Masks Are Required During In-Person Hybrid Learning4/2/2021
Dear PPS Families,
The countdown for in-person hybrid learning continues. We want to remind you that all staff and students are required to wear a mask during in-person hybrid learning. This helps us maintain a safe and healthy school environment for everyone and is a requirement for in-person learning.
Tips for students:
- Masks should cover both your nose and mouth.
- Masks need to have two layers of material.
- No mask? No problem! Let your teacher know (in advance) and we will get one for you. We will also have them available at the front entrance in case you forget.
- If you are having problems with your mask, let your teacher know.
- Keep your mask on unless your teacher tells you it’s OK to take it off.
- Please do not share your masks with anyone.
Families: If your student is not able to wear a mask due to a medical condition or disability, please coordinate directly with your student’s teacher.
Wearing a Mask – Resources Available
We prepared some materials that can help your student and family transition into in-person hybrid learning: