Information Specific to Spring 2021
All courses will be online via Comprehensive Distance Learning.
Course Fees will be waived for PPS Students for Spring Term.
You do not need to return the signed Pre-Registration form to our office in order to complete Enrollment. Everyone who registers with their counselor will be enrolled for the course(s) as space allows (see Enrollment Prioritization for more details).
Portland Evening and Summer Scholars Tuition
Please note that Fees will be waived for PPS students during the Fall Term, 2020-21.
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school:
- $200.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living outside PPS boundaries and not attending a PPS school:
- $225.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school AND who qualify for Free/Reduced meals (must provide written confirmation):
- $35 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students attending PPS Community Eligibility Provision Schools (CEP): $35 (1/2 credit)
Requests for refunds can be done in person, in writing, or via phone. Refund requests must be made no later than the 2nd week of classes. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Math & Literacy Essential Skills (Evening Scholars Only)
- English Language Development (Summer Scholars Only)
Please see our Program Information Sheet for a current list of courses available by day and our Program Calendar for the current term.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students