PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Spring Evening Scholars will open February 2, 2023.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: email@example.com.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Information for Spring 2022-23
Spring 2022-23 Notes
- Registration will open on February 2.
- All fees for Spring 2022-23 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- After registration opens, You will find the Spring 2022-23 Class schedule at the bottom of this page.
Spring 2022-23 Dates:
- Classes meet once per week, from Feb 21 - May 25
- No School Dates
- March 27-31 (Spring Break
- Monday, April 10
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
- Alliance HS @ Kenton Campus, 7528 N Fenwick Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Please see the PESS Program Info Sheet for more details.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students