PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Spring Evening Scholars will open during the week of January 28.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: 503-916-5720.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (email@example.com). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Once a student has met with a counselor to select appropriate classes, they are pre-registered. To complete registration, we must receive a signed pre-registration form and payment must be arranged. This can be done several ways. If the student:
- Has their fees waived, (the student goes to a school or is part of an organization that should have their fee waived, or taking Essential Skills)
- simply fax or pony the completed pre-registration form to the PESS office.
- Has an agency paying for them
- simply fax or pony the completed the pre-registration form to the PESS office. We will bill the organization later.
- Would like to pay online with a credit or debit card and can turn in the signed pre-registration form to their counselor by September 19.
- simply fax or pony the completed pre-registration form to the PESS office. We will email payment instructions to the family.
- please make sure that the parent and/or student email on the pre-registration is correct.
- They can turn in their signed pre-registration form and pay at a general registration event in person (cash, check, or credit card)
General Registration/Payment Events
If a student has turned in their signed pre-registration form, they may also pay the first week of class in the PESS office.
Once students turn in their signed pre-registration form, please give them the PESS Program Info Sheet.