PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Fall Evening Scholars will open September 19, 2022.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (email@example.com). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Information for Fall 2022-23
Fall 2022-23 Notes
- Registration will open on September 19, 2022.
- All fees for Fall 2021-22 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- After registration opens, You will find the Fall 2022-23 Class schedule at the bottom of this page.
Fall 2022-23 Dates:
- Classes meet once per week, from Oct 3 - Jan 19
- No School Dates
- Nov 21-24 (Thanksgiving)
- Dec 19- Jan 2 (Winter break)
- Jan 16 (MLK)
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
- Alliance HS @ Kenton Campus, 7528 N Fenwick Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Please see the PESS Program Info Sheet for more details.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students