PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Fall Evening Scholars will open on September 11, 2023.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (email@example.com). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Information for Fall 2023-24
Fall 2023-24 Notes
- All Evening Scholars courses during Fall 2023-24 will be In-Person at various locations (see below)
- All fees for Fall 2023-24 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- Fall 2023-24 Class schedule will be available when registration opens on Sept 11.
Fall 2023-24 Dates:
- Registration will open around mid-day on Monday, Sept 11
- Classes meet once per week, from Oct 2 - Jan 18
- No School Dates
- Nov 20-23 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 18 - Jan 1 (Winter Break)
- Jan 15 (MLK, Jr. Day)
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
Please see the PESS Program Info Sheet for more details.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students