PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Fall Evening Scholars will be open September 8 - October 2.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (email@example.com). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Information Specific to Fall 2020
All courses will be held via Home-Based Distance Learning.
Course Fees will be waived for PPS Students for Fall Term.
Students do not need to return the signed Pre-Registration form to our office in order to complete Enrollment. Everyone who registers with their counselor will be enrolled for the course(s) as space allows and according to the Enrollment Prioritization.
Please see the PESS Program Info Sheet for more details.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students