Portland Evening and Summer Scholars Tuition
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school:
- $200.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living outside PPS boundaries and not attending a PPS school:
- $225.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school AND who qualify for Free/Reduced meals (must provide written confirmation):
- $35 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students attending PPS Community Eligibility Provision Schools (CEP): $35 (1/2 credit)
Requests for refunds must be done in person or over the phone and made no later than the 2nd week of classes. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Math & Literacy Essential Skills (Evening Scholars Only)
- English Language Development (Summer Scholars Only)
Please see our Program Information Sheet for a current list of courses available by day and our Program Calendar for the current term.