Spring 2021-22 Notes
- Registration will open around the last week in January. We are still in the process of building the Class Schedule. The list of classes available and Class Schedule will be available a few days before registration opens.
- All fees for Fall 2021-22 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- When available you can find the Spring 2021-22 Class schedule at the bottom of this page.
*Tentative* Spring 2021-22 Dates:
- Classes meet once per week, from Feb 22 - May 26
- No School Dates
- March 21-25 (Spring Break)
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
- Alliance HS @ Kenton Campus, 7528 N Fenwick Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Portland Evening and Summer Scholars Tuition
Please note that Fees will be waived for PPS students during the Fall 2021-22 term.
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school:
- $200.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living outside PPS boundaries and not attending a PPS school:
- $225.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school AND who qualify for Free/Reduced meals (must provide written confirmation):
- $35 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students attending PPS Community Eligibility Provision Schools (CEP): $35 (1/2 credit)
Requests for refunds can be done in person, in writing, or via phone. Refund requests must be made no later than the 2nd week of classes. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Math & Literacy Essential Skills (Evening Scholars Only)
- English Language Development (Summer Scholars Only)
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students