Information Specific to Summer 2021
Please meet with your High School Counselor to select courses and register for Summer Scholars.
There will be Online and In-Person options available.
All course fees for Summer 2021 will be waived.
You do not need to return the signed Pre-Registration form to our office in order to complete Enrollment.
Portland Evening and Summer Scholars Tuition
Please note that Fees will be waived for PPS students during the Summer 2021.
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school:
- $200.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living outside PPS boundaries and not attending a PPS school:
- $225.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school AND who qualify for Free/Reduced meals (must provide written confirmation):
- $35 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students attending PPS Community Eligibility Provision Schools (CEP): $35 (1/2 credit)
Requests for refunds can be done in person, in writing, or via phone. Refund requests must be made no later than the 2nd week of classes. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Math & Literacy Essential Skills (Evening Scholars Only)
- English Language Development (Summer Scholars Only)
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students