PPS Counselors' Registration Instructions
Step 1: Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration for Fall Evening Scholars will open on Sept 27.
Online Registration is only open to PPS HS Counselors. Click here to enter.
If you are a PPS HS Counselor and are having difficulty accessing the Registration site, please contact Kurt at the PESS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* note: to access the Registration page, you will need to logged into your "@pps.net" Google account (email@example.com). Make sure you are not logged into a non-PPS Google account.
Information for Fall 2021-22
Fall 2021-22 Notes
- All Evening Scholars courses during Fall 2021-22 will be In-Person at various locations (see below)
- All fees for Fall 2021-22 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the Fall 2021-22 Class schedule
Fall 2021 Dates:
- Classes meet once per week, from Oct 4 - Jan 20
- No School Dates
- Nov 11 (Veterens Day)
- Nov 22-25 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 20 - Jan 2 (Winter Break)
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
- Alliance HS @ Kenton Campus, 7528 N Fenwick Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Please see the PESS Program Info Sheet for more details.
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students