Fall 2021-22 Notes
- All Evening Scholars courses during Fall 2021-22 will be In-Person at various locations (see below)
- All fees for Fall 2021-22 Evening Scholars courses are being waived for PPS Students.
- All students who are registered for a class will be enrolled as space allows, per the Enrollment Prioritization Schedule, unless a parent or guardian requests opt out of Evening Scholars.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the Fall 2021-22 Class schedule
Fall 2021 Dates:
- Classes meet once per week, from Oct 4 - Jan 20
- No School Dates
- Nov 11 (Veterens Day)
- Nov 22-25 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 20 - Jan 2 (Winter Break)
- Grant HS, 2245 NE 36th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR 97206
- McDaniel HS, 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- Roosevelt HS, 6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
- Alliance HS @ Kenton Campus, 7528 N Fenwick Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Portland Evening and Summer Scholars Tuition
Please note that Fees will be waived for PPS students during the Fall 2021-22 term.
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school:
- $200.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living outside PPS boundaries and not attending a PPS school:
- $225.00 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students living within PPS boundaries or attending a PPS school AND who qualify for Free/Reduced meals (must provide written confirmation):
- $35 for each course (1/2 credit).
- Students attending PPS Community Eligibility Provision Schools (CEP): $35 (1/2 credit)
Requests for refunds can be done in person, in writing, or via phone. Refund requests must be made no later than the 2nd week of classes. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Math & Literacy Essential Skills (Evening Scholars Only)
- English Language Development (Summer Scholars Only)
Enrollment Prioritization (based on class cohort during the current school year)
- PPS Seniors
- PPS Juniors, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Sophomores, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Freshmen, Credit Recovery and Credit Deficient
- PPS Students (grades 9-11), Credit Advancement
- Non-PPS students