What is the PTA?
The PTA provides support and community building for
Vestal families and staff. Our contributions include:
- Providing funding and resources for teacher projects and urgent needs of students and community members.
- Collaborating with Vestal community partners such as SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) & Grow Portland on various projects and events throughout the school year.
- Organizing and hosting community building events. Past events include the Winter Bazaar, Family Movie Nights, Pancake Breakfasts, and the spring Social Justice Celebration.
To accomplish this work, we raise funds through community focused events held throughout the school year. There are many ways to be involved and help support our students at Vestal!
Below are a few ways you can support our work:
Attend PTA Night on the second Tuesday of the month:
Held either virtually or in person (in Room 210 upstairs) we will have an informational meeting or invite guests to discuss a topic relevant to our community. Details will be posted in the weeks leading up to a meeting.
All are welcome!
Stay up to date on events & opportunities:
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/vestalpta
Follow us on Instagram at @VestalPTA
Join our mailing list for email updates by submitting this form
Email us directly at email@example.com
** PTA Website coming soon - stay tuned!!**
Easy Ways to Support Vestal PTA
Fred Meyer Community Rewards: You can link your Fred Meyer rewards card to donate to Vestal PTA every time you shop! Visit the Community Rewards site and sign your card up for the program.
Vestal PTA BottleDrop:
1. Pick up Vestal tagged BlueBags from a PTA rep
2. Fill the bag all the way up with capless plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and any colored glass bottles, and more!
3. Drop off the full BlueBag at any BottleDrop location
Consider supporting Vestal PTA by becoming a formal member of our member unit via Oregon PTA (Note: This is NOT required to be involved with PTA!) Financial assistance to become a member is available. If you would like to become a member but are unable to cover the cost of the annual fee ($14.50 - $12.00 unit dues + $2.50 online processing fee), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here for you – let us know how we can help!
ACADEMIC ENGAGEMENT • INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY IDENTITY • COMMUNITY DIVERSITY • SOCIAL JUSTICE • LOCAL ACTION