James John Elementary School is committed to fostering positive, dynamic partnerships among students, families, staff, and community. Our mission is to guide students to become lifelong learners with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will prepare them to contribute to and benefit from an ever-changing society.
It is the vision of James John Elementary School to inspire achievement through high expectations and standards.
- We will provide and expect a safe, responsible and respectful environment for learning.
- All students will have the opportunity to achieve their highest academic and social potential.
- We will promote awareness and appreciation for all individual differences and embrace every diversity.
- We will integrate new ideas and techniques based on a foundation of proven practices.
- Curriculum, instruction, and assessment will be aligned with district and state standards.
- Our curriculum will educate the whole child to include art, music, technology, library, health and fitness, service learning, and environmental sciences.