Want to help our school earn money in a very easy way?
Scrip is the «no cost to you» fundraiser!
How does it work?
- Buckman's Scrip team buys gift cards from local businesses and national chain stores and restaurants—at a discount. (For example, they buy a $100 gift card for Fred Meyer, at 4% discount, or $96.)
- Our Scrip team then sells those gift cards to you at face value ($100).
- Buckman keeps the difference! ($4 for Buckman!)
We sell Scrip 8:35am to 9:00am Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 2:30pm to 3:15pm Friday afternoons in the front hall.
You can also preorder your Scrip so you can plan ahead! Preorders are due Tuesdays by 9am, and your order will be available Friday morning. To preorder your Scrip, download SCRIP Order Form (PDF) and turn it in to your child's teacher with payment!
Order Your Scrip Online!
- Download the SCRIP form above and use that form to help make your choices & total your order.
- When you're ready to purchase, go to our Paypal page, and follow the directions on that page to pay with your credit card. IMPORTANT: You must click on the «add special instructions to the seller» link (this link will appear near the end of the PayPal process, just before you submit your request). A small message box will open up; please type in the Scrip cards and amounts you're purchasing. (Note: Your credit card bill will reflect a payment to Buckman PTA; a 3% transaction fee will be added to cover PayPal costs.) Print your receipt.
- Once you have paid for your order using PayPal, email the Scrip team with the details of your order. Please include your name and your child's classroom.
- Pick up your order from the Scrip table or the office. Bring your Paypal receipt with you. If you placed your order by Tuesday morning at 9am you can pick your order up on Friday morning of the same week. If you placed your order after 9am on Tuesday you can pick your order up on Friday morning of the following week.