Buckman Volunteers Rock!
Buckman Schools loves its Volunteers!
Volunteers with Buckman provide invaluable support in two primary ways: as individuals and through organizations.
Most volunteers give their time:
- Working with students in the classroom
- Offering curriculum enrichment to students
- Participating in school organizations such as PTAs, Local School Advisory Councils, or Booster Clubs
- Providing counsel to the school district as members of advisory committees
- Improving school grounds and buildings
Buckman School supports volunteer efforts to:
- Increase children's motivation for learning
- Enrich children's school experiences
- Strengthen school-community relations
- Build understanding of schools among citizens
The best way to volunteer is to complete a background check through our Security Department directly.
Once your background check is processed, the Security Department will notify you and the Buckman School main office of your volunteer status. Please plan early because the background process can take two to three weeks to process.
Thank you for your help. We look forward to working with you at Buckman!