You'll find our fifth grader...
- studying U.S. history
- creating multimedia projects with the computer specialist in our Mac computer lab
- doing hands-on algebra
- producing plays through our Drama Program
- studying science in our Reed College biology partnership and learning about native species habitats at Oaks Bottom Nature Reserve
- gaining a twenty-first century, global perspective from students from almost a dozen countries all over the world
- staying after school for music, homework help, violin, art, and lots of other activities
- taking overnight field trips to study marine science at OMSI's Camp Kiwanilong
- investigating the physics of flight through the STARBASE program
- working with volunteers from Lewis and Clark, Reed, PSU, and Concordia
- keeping fit in our Walking Club as well as in PE class
- learning about fair play and conflict resolution with Steps to Respect and Playworks
- learning about the visual arts.
- singing each week in our music program.