Connect to Kindergarten
Between now and fall, the Early Learners Department will send out regular updates to incoming Kindergarten families. To join our mailing list, please complete the short survey linked below.
- Kindergarten Interest Survey - English
- 幼儿园兴趣调查 - Chinese
- Опрос по поводу заинтересованности в получении информации о нулевом классе - Russian
- Xogururinta Danaynta Dugsiga Barbaarinta - Somali
- Encuesta de interés de Kindergarten - Spanish
- Khảo Sát Ý Kiến Các Gia Đình Có Con Em Sắp Học Lớp Mẫu Giáo - Vietnamese
Connect to Kindergarten Video
To register for Kindergarten online, visit www.pps.net/kinderenroll.
LOOKING AHEAD: Below is a schedule for the start of the 2021-22 school year for Kindergarteners:
Wednesday, September 1: 1:1 Family Conversations (home visits, video chats, phone calls, playground chats, etc)
Thursday, September 2: Continuation of 1:1 Family Conversations
Friday, September 3: ½ Class Full-Day “Warm-Up” Introduce and teach basic school routines and begin community-building
Tuesday, September 7: ½ Class Full-Day “Warm-Up” Introduce and teach basic school routines and begin community-building
Wednesday, September 8: First Full Day of Kindergarten for All Students (Day 1 of Launch to Learning Acceleration)