• Online Records Request - HS Transcripts, Registration, Immunization, etc.


    Current Students

    The records of current students are stored electronically on a central system. To request records for current students, please fill out our online request form by going to www.TFAForms.com/367454. You will also need to upload a copy of your current photo ID or passport for verification purposes only.

    If you are in the process of applying to a private school and your child is still an active PPS student, you may proceed to the online request form (this form) or have the private school send a request to records@pps.net.

    If your child is no longer attending a PPS school and you would like a copy of their student file, records are stored electronically at PPS Records Management and can be ordered using this form.

    For students transferring out of the PPS district, please have the new school send a request to the last PPS school attended. Records will be transferred once the central office has received the forwarded request from the school site. *Please note, requests must come in PDF format and not as the body of an email*

    In the case of students' Special Education Records, it is required by law that such requests are treated urgently. All requests by school districts for students identified for Special Education services should be emailed to sped-records@pps.net, or you may call 503-916-3152 if you have questions.

    *PPS Staff: Please forward requests from outside districts to records@pps.net. Records Management will process full CUM transfers from the district office.


    Former Students

    NoteFormer PPS students eighteen (18) years of age and older must request their records themselves unless legal documentation is provided allowing another adult to obtain records on their behalf. To request the records of a former PPS student, click here. You’ll be redirected to the online request form. Confirmation of requestor's identification is required via upload of photo ID.


    • The records of former students are transferred to electronic format at PPS Records Management. You may order the former student's records using this form.
    • School Districts, Universities, Employers, and Verification Companies may request the records of a former student if a signed record release statement on organizational letterhead is provided alongside the request. *Please note, requests must come in PDF format and not as the body of the email*
    • Officers of the Court, Law Enforcement, and Social Services Organizations may request the records of a former student if the request is accompanied by legal documentation allowing PPS Records Management to release the record(s).
    • By law we have up to ten (10) business days to respond to your request. 


    Please know that our online request form does not function properly on mobile devices such as cell phones. We recommend using a laptop or desktop computer to complete the form. If you continue to have trouble using the online request form, simply send your name and phone number to records@pps.net and a PPS Records Management staff member will be in contact with you.