Getting Set Up At Maplewood
Welcome! Maplewood is a very special place - we know you're going to love it here. Use the resources linked below to help your student get set up at Maplewood. You can also check out FAQs for new families put together by the Maplewood PTA.
Enroll and get set up:
- Enroll a student at PPS
- PPS 2022-2023 Calendar
- ParentVUE – Complete the yearly verification, access your student’s ID number, check attendance, view report cards, and more.
- SchoolPay – Pay for yearly school supplies.
- SchoolCafe – Load money onto your student’s account to pay for lunch.
- Champions - Before and after school child care located at Maplewood.
- Afterschool Activities - Check out all of the activities happening at Maplewood after school.
- PPS Text Alerts – Get text alerts about school closures, emergencies, and school events; text YES to 68453.
- PPS Transportation Notifications – Customize the notifications you receive about bus routes.
- Remind App – Communicate with your student’s teacher using the Remind App.
- Maplewood Principal Instagram - Get updates from Principal Galloway @maplewoodprincipalpps on Instagram.
- Maplewood Counselor and Social Worker - Connect with Maplewood's counselor or social worker to discuss your familie's needs.
- Maplewood PTA - Sign up to get details about upcoming events and happenings at Maplewood.
- Maplewood School Facebook Group - Stay up to date with the latest happenings with this (unofficial) Facebook group.
- Maplewood PTA Instagram - Stay up to date with all things Maplewood and PTA @MaplewoodPTAevents on Instagram.