PPS High School Students: Chromebooks Available for Pick Up Thursday and Friday4/2/2020
Dear PPS families,
Any PPS high school student that is in need of a device can now go to any of the nine distribution sites this Thursday or Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to receive a chromebook. Even if you did not already fill out a device loan survey, you may still pick up a device at:
- Benson High School - 546 NE 12th Ave
- Cleveland High School - 3400 SE 26th Ave
- Franklin High School - 5405 SE Woodward St
- Grant High School - 2245 NE 36th Ave
- Jefferson high School - 5210 N Kerby Ave
- Madison High School @ Marshall Campus - 3905 SE 91st Ave
- Roosevelt High School - 6941 N Central St
- Wilson High School - 1151 SW Vermont St
- PPS District Office - 501 N Dixon St
PLEASE NOTE: These chromebooks are for loan and intended for students who do not otherwise have an internet-capable device at home.
Students DO NOT need to be accompanied by a parent, nor will they be asked or required to complete a Device Loan Agreement. Students will need one of the following pieces of information to receive their device:
- A current school ID card OR;
- Picture ID and be able to provide their student ID # OR;
- Simply provide their student ID # to staff on site
You will not be allowed to check out a device for a younger sibling, other family, or a friend. Families that have NOT completed the device request form for children in lower grades will not be able to retrieve devices for them when helping get their high school student a device.
Additionally, the collection of a device can only be done by the student, their parent/guardian, or a PPS administrator at this time.
We look forward to seeing you!