If you have questions about counseling services at Meek, please email our school counselor, Kathleen Sturges at email@example.com
Quick Update for Alliance Students and Families,
September 8 -9, will be distribution day for district-issued computers, ID/Hop passes, and schedules at Alliance at Meek. We will be distributing these items in socially distance stations behind the school. Dates and times are listed below. If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, Sept 8th, 11:10 AM – 12: 25 PM - DISCO – New Students
- Tuesday, Sept 8th, 1:00 PM – 2:20 PM – Returning Students
- Wednesday, Sept 9th, 11:10 AM – 12:25 PM – Reserved for students who still need to pick up items
1. Please enter through the parking lot on the West side of the school (near Cesar Chavez and Alberta Ct). To help maintain social distancing, we are asking that only students attend or exit the vehicle, if with their family.
2. Have your student ID number handy
3. Please adhere to social distancing expectations
4. Please wear your masks.
We are excited to have the school year start and look forward to making connections with all of you. Be safe and see you all soon!