Alliance High School @ Meek is an alternative high school with four career-technical options - auto, manufacturing, natural resources and digital technology.
- Learn at your own pace
- Flourish in a small, inclusive welcoming environment
- Master life skills such as time management and conflict resolution
- Gain hands-on training in high -demand careers.
- Earn college credit
- Graduation with the same diploma offered by all PPS high school.
- Small classes - about 12 students for every teacher.
- Dedicated, highly qualified teachers know their students by their names, faces and dreams for the future.
- Students of all cultures celebrated, welcomed and nurtured.
- Comprehensive support provided, including full-time counselors and social work interns. Special Education, mental health and ESL on-site.
- spanish-speaking staff on campus.
- Students take five classes a day during every six-week term.
- Students have the opportunity to earn .25 credit per class, per term.
- Self-paced and interactive group classes available.
- All classes meet the requirements for a PPS diploma.
The required, six-week Discovery Program, teaches students to be prompt, polite, positive and prepared; to participate, persevere and produce. These skills set the foundation for successful learning at Alliance - and for a productive college or workforce experience.
- Earn up to 15 credits from Clackamas Community College through our senior inquiry class.
- Claim 3 to 15 additional college credits through career-education programs.
- Choose from among 40 to 50 career and college related field trip opportunities each year.
- Get exposed to careers in aviation, engineering, trades and design. Visit Nike, Wieden + Kennedy, and Portland Fire & Rescue, among other employers
- Train for careers that lead to family-wage jobs after high school.
During the COVID-19 school building closures, please use the following link to contact us about any interest in enrollment
for the Fall 2020-21: https://forms.gle/
After clicking the link above, please fill out the form to communicate your interest in enrollment for the 2020/21 school year.
We will be in contact with you soon regarding application paperwork and times we will be providing online informational sessions.
Enrollment Information Meeting Dates for 2020 - 2021 School Year
2020 - 2021
9/2/2020 - 10/8/2020
10/12/2020 - 11/20/2020
11/30/2020 - 1/22/2021
(Winter Break 12/21/20-1/1/21)
1/25/2021 - 3/5/2021
3/8/2021 - 4/23/2021
- Interested students must attend one information Session with a parent or guardian for the term they want to enter. They do not need to attend both sessions. Families should bring a copy of the transcript and IEP, if relevant.
- All information Sessions are held in the school cafeteria.
- If there is a larger number of interested students than we can admit for any term, we will select a group we can serve and then work with PPS Reconnection Services to help those students find another school to enroll in or go on our wait list for a future term at Alliance at Meek.
Alliance at Meek enrolls new students during the first five terms of each school year. All new students will spend their first 6-week term at Meek in the Discovery Program, which gives students social-emotional skills for school success. Students can earn Psychology, Health, and PE credit in Discovery. After the first Term, They will be able to attend regular academic and vocational classes at Meek.