The Ainsworth PTA is an incorporated parent volunteer organization. We are a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization consisting of more than 400 members. We are affiliated with both the National PTA and the Oregon PTA.
- Empower all students to become life-long learners and contributing members of the community.
- Advocate in the community and before governmental organizations on behalf of children and youth in schools.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Our ongoing services to Ainsworth Elementary:
- Academic enrichment and support
- Facility maintenance
- Facility support
- Technology maintenance & upgrades
We value the commitment of our neighboring businesses for their involvement in public schools.
PTA Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Natalie Willes and Anna Short (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Vincent DiGiano (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Gretchen Richter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications Chair: Jenny Potter (email@example.com)
- Community Service Coordinator: Jen Rollins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Staff Hospitality Coordinators: Julie Kafoury and Caitlyn Freese
- New Family Coordinator: Lynn Brown (email@example.com)
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jill Kulas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room Parent Coordinator: Sue Denton (email@example.com)