• Portland Public School has been in the process of digitizing all current & prior student records.

    The records of current students are stored electronically on a central system; please contact your child's school for immediate assistance if your child is still attending the school.

    If your child (or the student you are enrolling) is no longer attending a PPS school, records are stored electronically at PPS Records Management and can be ordered using this form.

    In the case of students' Special Education Records, it is required by law that such requests are treated urgently. All requests by school districts for students identified for Special Education services should be faxed to 503-916-3174 or you may call 503-916-3152 if you have questions.

    For more information, please see the Records Management section of the Portland Public Schools website.