Connect to Kindergarten
Between now and fall, the Early Learners Department will send out regular updates to incoming Kindergarten families. To join our mailing list, please complete the short survey linked below.
- Kindergarten Interest Survey - English
- 幼儿园兴趣调查 - Chinese
- Опрос по поводу заинтересованности в получении информации о нулевом классе - Russian
- Xogururinta Danaynta Dugsiga Barbaarinta - Somali
- Encuesta de interés de Kindergarten - Spanish
- Khảo Sát Ý Kiến Các Gia Đình Có Con Em Sắp Học Lớp Mẫu Giáo - Vietnamese
To register for Kindergarten online, visit www.pps.net/kinderenroll.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
Please provide the following pieces of information to complete the registration process for your child:
Completed School Registration Form- available at the school or online at the Portland Public School website http://www.pps.net
Immunization Records - Please transfer your records to the form enclosed, and sign and date it before turning it in.
Birth Certificate or Passport- for birthdate verification.
Proof of Address-Two Documents- Examples include utility bill, cell phone bill, rental agreement, bank statement insurance statement, or mortgage closing papers. All must be recent and have the parent or guardian’s name listed.
Vision & Dental Screening Form- For any child age 7 or younger.
School Specific Documents:
- Please fill out and submit this Kindergarten Student Intake form
Connect to Kindergarten Events
Save the Date!
Connect To Kindergarten Virtual Presentation/Q&A Session for Families
The same information will be presented on both dates. You are welcome to come to both, or just one:
Wednesday April 28th 6:00pm-6:45pmmeet.google.com/qmn-ghkv-uch
Thursday May 20th 6:00pm-6:45pm
Future events will be posted/updated here. Please check back.