Uprising 5th Grader Parent Visit Slideshow -
Presentation Slideshow. from May 2022.
Forecasting using Studentvue has now passed. Please use the following information if you still need to communicate your elective choices with us:
General Resource Links:
- Information about MYP (Middle Years Program) - Programming and course requirements
- Example Daily Class Schedule
- AVID information and Resources - Fill out this FORM if you are interested or want more information about AVID.
STEP 1. Resources for review BEFORE completing forecasting:
- 6th Grade Electives Descriptions (PDF)
- 6th Grade Elective Video Descriptions - (Please be aware that we do not have a current video and that this video may not represent all our updated course options. Please refer to the electives list for the most current elective choices.)
- 7th Grade Elective Descriptions (PDF)
- 8th Grade Elective Descriptions (PDF)
*(8th Grade students who would like a full year band or dance, as an elective, may opt out of the second half of their world language course but will not be able to receive HS credit for W.L. W.L. will be taken during the first semester and band second semester.
STEP 2: Sharing your elective choices with us:
- Elective Survey for incoming 6th Graders
- Elective Survey for incoming 7th Graders
- Elective Survey for Incoming 8th Graders
Questions and Support
If you have specific questions about this process, or need technical support, please contact: