Tuesday, February 16: School Closed Due to Power Outages, CDL is Canceled2/15/2021
Dear PPS Families,
Due to widespread power outages resulting from snow and ice events over the last several days, we are unable to offer online Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) tomorrow, Tuesday, February 16, 2021. All school buildings will be closed.
While PPS school buildings are closed and CDL is canceled tomorrow (Tuesday, February 16):
- All Limited In-Person Instruction (LIPI) activities are canceled.
- SUN food pantries are closed.
- Child care in PPS buildings is canceled.
- Athletics training for high school students is canceled.
- Instructional materials delivery is canceled.
- All other school-based activities are canceled.
At this time, we anticipate providing meals as usual at our meal hubs on Wednesday. For those needing access to meals tomorrow, please refer to the Oregon Food Bank Food Finder. For those seeking shelter, please refer to the Multnomah County options or call 211.
Thank you and please stay safe.