Understanding your schedule
Periods 1 - 8 (attendance class): This is the schedule you follow.
- Periods 1 - 8 are the teachers you attend; the teachers are taking your attendance.
- Periods 1 - 8 correspond with our bell schedule (scroll down).
- You will not have all periods 1 - 8 (that would be a long day).
- Morning schedule: Periods 1 - 4 (typically)
- Afternoon schedule: Periods 3 - 6.
- Evening schedule: Periods 5 - 8.
Periods 10+: List of all recommended classes for you to complete this year.
- Use this list to help you manage your time.
- Use this list to remember all the classes you need to graduate (or complete this year).
If you have any questions, don't worry – you can ask your counselor, advisor, or your teachers for help. They're here to explain things if you need them!
Here is an example of what a schedule might look like:
Using the above schedule:
- The student is on campus during periods 5 - 8.
- Taking two classes with B. Blue (English 7 and English 8).
- One class with S. Gunn (Government).
- One class with B. Gervais (Chemistry).
- One class with Kaller (Algebra 4).
- The student has one additional course (Economics with K. Roberts), which is not on their schedule because there is no attendance period with K. Roberts.