WHAT IS THE BEAUMONT PTA?
The Oregon PTA and the National PTA lobby at the local, state, and national levels on our children’s behalf for education funding, wellness programs, No Child Left Behind reform and other programs, and their strength comes from our numbers.
Ultimately, the Beaumont PTA is YOU!
WHAT DOES THE BEAUMONT PTA DO?
- Coordinates volunteers
- Organizes and provides support for the drama production, school events, and the school's needs in general
- Raises money to fund grants for teacher materials and other school needs and requests
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
- Complete a volunteer form and return it. Download one here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up to receive News Blasts, the Beaumont newsletter. Send an email to email@example.com.
- Respond to requests for volunteers.
Help raise money.
- Join the PTA. Forms are available in the front office or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Memberships cost $20 per person for the 2018-19 school year.
- Participate in fundraisers (Restaurant Nights, Apple Sale, etc.)