During these very different times, we understand that families may need or want to access community resources. Below is a list of community resources and agencies that support housing/rental assistance, nutritional needs, and other basic everyday living needs.
- Food/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits the application process available here. There is a language option and support for families who would like a live person. The application can be found here.
- Oregon Food Bank Food Finder (in the upper right corner there is a language option).
- 211 is a great resource! They have a database that contains just about every county resource available to families. Here families will find a one-stop-shop for housing, food, and childcare resources.
- PPS Nutrition Hubs- Beaumont is a designated nutrition hub.
- Hacienda is a resource that provides culturally specific resources and outreach to families.
Any Multnomah County K-12 youth can visit the center and there are no out of pocket costs. We also can connect students and their families with community resources for food or help with medical insurance.
Student Health Centers at David Douglas & Parkrose high schools are also open. For more information visit https://multco.us/health/student-health-centers. Stay connected via Facebook and Instagram.
Link to fliers in multiple languages: English Spanish Chinese Russian Somali Vietnamese