Join the Hosford Community Loop!
Jill Liddle, Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris LaCarrubba, Assistant Principal – email@example.com
2303 SE 28th Place Portland, Oregon
(503) 916-5640 – www.hosfordptsa.org
1. Hosford Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) – connect with us at www.hosfordptsa.org. Become a member!
2. Hosford Hotsheet – weekly e-newsletter & primary resource for school updates, important dates and news from the school, student and parent communities.
3. Hosford Listserv - Request to become a member at https://groups.google.com/g/hosfordmiddleschool/. Your request will be approved within 24-48 hours and you'll receive an email with a link to information about how it to read and post messages. **Please note: If you are a returning family and have been a member of the Yahoo Group, you must submit a new request to join the Google Group. Follow the link above to become a member!
4. HMS Facebook page – www.facebook.com/HosfordParents (LIKE and FOLLOW for school and community updates and reminders)
5. HMS Twitter Feeds – @HosfordMS & @HosfordParents
Hosford Middle School Values:
Friendship * Learning * Commitment
Friendship: We build and maintain relationships with each other and our community.
Learning: We learn about ourselves, others, and the world.
Commitment: We try, persevere, and follow through on rigorous academic and personal goals.
Hosford Middle School Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) 2023-2024 Board
Get Involved! Support Hosford! Have Fun! www.hosfordptsa.org
President: Mary Tyler
Vice President: Liz Nordstrom
Treasurer: Stephanie Ziegler
Secretary: Jen Guinea
Staff Grants Chair: Sara Albert
Staff Appreciation Chair: Susan Beal
Communications Chair: OPEN
Fundraising Chair: OPEN
Membership Chair: OPEN
Each board position above gets one vote on monthly PTSA board meeting agenda items.
Hosford Husky Coordinator: OPEN
Eighth Grade Promotion Coordinator: OPEN
Oaks Park End of year Coordinator: OPEN
Heat Coordinator: OPEN