Check these requirements first:
- Students new to Portland Public Schools must be processed by the Enrollment and Transfer Office, (503) 916-3205 https://www.pps.net/Page/2899. If the student is accepted into PPS, the student may then apply to Alliance HS @ Benson per the checklist below.
- Students must have 12 or fewer credits left to graduate and are ages 16-20.
Alliance High School @ Benson Application Process
- Determine if Alliance @ Benson is the right fit:
- Attend an informational session. Sessions will be held on Monday evenings at 6:00 p.m.
- All applicants must attend the session with a parent or guardian.
- Completed Application for Admission
- Most recent high school transcript
- Student and parent/guardian may need to meet with the administrator to discuss admission in certain circumstances.
- If admitted:
- Student will attend a two week introduction class, during which time they will meet with a counselor to make their schedule.