Application/Lottery for the 2021-2022 school year opens February 17th, 2021
This link is a pdf version so you can have an idea of the questions.
Communication regarding lottery results will be 6-8 weeks after the application window closes.
The application must be done in one sitting so have the following documents ready:
PPS student ID and Educator Statement of Need (250 character limit)
Please Keep In Mind:
- Documentation of a 99th percentile is required in order to complete the application. Please have this available prior to completing the application. Documentation should be available in your child's cumulative file at their school.
- The 2021 99th Percentile Eligibility Letter can be used as documentation.
- There are TWO applications: The ACCESS Application AND the SchoolMint Application. Both will need to be completed to be entered into the lottery.
- Regardless of the current availability of seats, families should still consider meeting with their school team and completing the application.
- ACCESS Application Opens February 17th, 2021