Ways to Support Your Student
How can I help my child be successful in school? I’m so glad you asked!
1. Read EVERYDAY! You can read to or have your child read to you . . . either way . . . READ!
2. Create a consistent after-school routine. Help your child study and complete their homework.
3. Be POSITIVE! Always speak positively about school, learning, and your child’s teacher.
4. Encourage! Give your child the opportunity to excel in all areas of their academics.
5. Be sure that your child is getting plenty of rest each night and is ready for school each day.
6. Teach your child to be responsible for their actions and to take pride in all they do!
7. Stay INVOLVED. Make it a point to ask your child about their day.
8. Communicate . . . Please know you can contact me with any questions or concerns.