Family and Navigator Resources
Welcome to the Family and Navigator Resource page. Here, you will find information on how eligible families can access state subsidies, how to receive 211 child care referrals, and additional child care resources. Because so many families have been impacted by Covid-19, the State of Oregon has increased the income limits for families who are in need of child care. Parents must be working full or part time to be eligibile. Find out if your family income is eligible and how to qualify. Additionally, parents who attend school may also receive aid. Email the state customer service office for more information. We understand that not all families qualify for ERDC and other state subsidies. Review the State Subsidy document below for more claryfing information on state programs. If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Human Services (DHS) provides eligible families with child care subsidies that covers most of the child care costs. To find out if your family income is eligible for subsidies click here. Or call the direct pay unit at 1-800-699-9074.
- For billing forms and listing forms: email@example.com
- For general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out to your child care provider for help with these forms. If additonal assistance is needed, email email@example.com.
- Due to COVID, the income limit has increased for initial eligibility, and the subsidy amount is greater. To receive this increased subsidy amount for 12 months, families must complete forms by October 31st.
State Subsidy Forms:
- ERDC Application (English)
- ERDC Application (Spanish)
- ERDC Application (Vietnamese)
- ERDC Application (Chinese)
- ERDC Application (Somali)
- ERDC Application (Russian)
- CCI Application (English)
- CCI Application (Spanish)
Unfortunately, there aren't CCI applications available in Vietnamese, Chinese, Somali, or Russian, but families can request an interpreter when calling DHS when applying for CCI.
To receive a customized referral to emergency child care programs, contact 211info by:
Option 1: Calling 211
- Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, # for all other languages
- Enter your 5 digit zip code
- Press 3 for child care
- Press 2 to access a child care provider for your family.
Option 2: Texting the keyword “children” or “niños” to 898211 (TXT211).
211 HOURS: Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Inclusive Partners helps all children be in inclusive child care settings with their peers and provides support to access appropriate child care for families of children with disabilities, emotional and behavioral disorders, or special health care needs.
- Resources for Finding Quality Child Care in Oregon provides information, resources, and guidance that helps you make the best decision when choosing a child care program for your family.
- Child Care Resource & Referral strengthens communities by supporting early childhood professionals, and provides leadership by promoting access to high quality child care experiences for all children and families inclusive of every race, ethnicity, language, gender, age, ability or income level.