During these difficult times, we want families to know these resources are available:
There are Oregon Food Bank partnerships at the following PPS locations:
- A list of urgent resources for families can be found on the PPS website here, including in translation in the five supported languages.
- Multnomah Country has a large number of resources specific to the current crisis posted on their COVID-19 community resources page. Multilingual page for health info is here (this is only stay healthy/transmission prevention information, not community resources).
- APANO (Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon) has a list of resources here.
- Latino Network has a list of resources in Spanish or English.
- NAYA Family Center has a list of resources here.
- SEI (Self-Enhancement Inc.) has Community Food Resources listed here.
- American Science for Kids vaccination and food resources and more.
Here's the link to the food resources from Oregon Food Bank.Rose Quarter Resource Center: In this unprecedented time, we have created this virtual Resource Center to connect community members to helpful resources in the greater Portland Area as well as some support available across Oregon and even virtually.
- Franklin HS, 5405 SE Woodward, (Friday, 11:30 - 1:30)
- Lent K-8, 5105 SE 97th Ave (Monday, 11:30 - 1:30)
- Rosa Parks Elementary, 8960 N Woolsey Ave (Thursday, 12:00 - 2:00)
- Scott Elementary, 6700 NE Prescott St (Tuesday, 11:00 - 1:00)
- Woodmere Elementary, 7900 SE Duke St (Wednesday, 11:00 - 1:00)
- Sitton Elementary, 9930 N Smith St (Monday, 11:00 - 1:00)
- Dr. King Elementary, 4906 NE 6th Ave (Thursday, 11:00 - 1:00)