Maureen Brennan, LCSW, C-SSWS
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday afternoons
Cell phone: 503-319-7882, Office: 503-916-6355 x72762
I am available to support students and families of Lane Middle School. I can:
- Assist families with needs in order to support the health and well being of students and their families.
- Refer students and families to Community Resources/Agencies for basic needs: that includes but is not limited to: food, clothing, shelter, as well as individual and group/family counseling.
- Assist families to support student success in academics, attendance and behaviors.
- Help to identify and meet the social/emotional/physical needs of students in order to ensure his/her/their educational success.
- Maintain contact with families to meet the complex needs of students and families.
- Provide referrals for basic needs such as food boxes, clothing, housing assistance, Title X.
- Collaborate with staff members to focus on topics such as Social Emotional Learning curriculum, open dialogues about race, suicide screenings, grief loss, 1:1 student consultations, and substance use, etc.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Play an integral role in various student support meetings such as Grade Level Teams, collaborate with School Counselors, Engagement Team, Student Support Team etc.
Community Resources and Supports for Families
Created by Franklin High School: Dany Douglas MSW Intern, Will Polikoff MSW Intern, & Jed McClean LSSW (2019-2020), Amanda Mayernik MSW Intern (2020-2021)
Lane Food Pantry
For Food, Health, Mental Health, Housing/Shelter, Utilities, childcare, other emergency needs: Call 211
or 1-866-698-6155 | TEXT your zip code to 898211 (TXT211) | EMAIL email@example.com. Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
Rental and Utility Assistance Quick Links:
Portland General Electric Utility Assistance
1-888-221-7070; Para ayuda en español 1-888-225-2611
Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program
Oregon Human Development Corporation
Impact NW Dancing Tree Family Center - Housing & Safety Net
503-721-1740 | Monday-Thursday 9:00am-7:00pm
503-208-2174, 503-283-6881 | Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
503.988.3509 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Solutions - Heat & Power Assistance
503-405-7877 | Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Human Solutions - Water Discount
503-548-0217 | Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
IRCO - Africa House Rental and Energy Assistance
Africa House Rental Assistance: 503-802-0082 | Africa House Energy Line: 503-234-1959 | Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
AFC Rental Assistance Hotline: 503-234-2048 | AFC Energy Assistance Hotline: 503-235-4932 | Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
SEI Community Services - Energy Assistance Program
Energy Appointment Line: 503-713-5590 | Appointment line available 24/7
Native American Youth and Family Center
503-288-8177 | Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm
503-669-8350 | Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm