Registration for 2023-24 PPS PreK and Head Start Opens Soon.
Applications & updated program information will be available on March 21st.
Program Eligibility: Our Pre-Kindergarten programs are funded through Preschool Promise, Preschool for All and Head Start grants with priority populations including:
- Children from families affected by homelessness, incarceration, substance abuse, mental health issues, and domestic violence;
- Migrant and refugee families;
- Children who speak languages other than English;
- Children who experience developmental delays and disabilities;
- Children of teen parents or military families;
- Children living in foster care;
- Children enrolled in a Title VI Indian Education Program or organization.
Applicants who do not meet these priority enrollment criteria may be placed in a waiting pool for enrollment consideration in late summer or early fall. Some PPS Pre-K and Head Start programs are income-restricted and others give priority to family incomes below the Oregon self-sufficiency index.