Program Eligibility: Our Pre-Kindergarten programs are funded through Preschool Promise, Preschool for All and Head Start grants with priority populations including:
- Children from families affected by homelessness, incarceration, substance abuse, mental health issues, and domestic violence;
- Migrant and refugee families;
- Children who speak languages other than English;
- Children who experience developmental delays and disabilities;
- Children of teen parents or military families;
- Children living in foster care;
- Children enrolled in a Title VI Indian Education Program or organization.
Applicants who do not meet these priority enrollment criteria may be placed in a waiting pool for enrollment consideration in late summer or early fall. Some PPS Pre-K and Head Start programs are income-restricted and others give priority to family incomes below the Oregon self-sufficiency index.
Pre-Kindergarten: For program-specific information, please contact Alessandro Williams, Pre-K Administrative Assistant, by phone (503-916-5686) or email (email@example.com).
Head Start: For program-specific information, please visit the PPS Head Start webpage. For more program information, please call the Head Start Main Office (503-916-5724).
To learn about other available Pre-K programs in Multnomah County, contact Early Learning Multnomah by phone (503-228-9131) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).