PPS Pre-Kindergarten Programs
PPS Pre-Kindergarten programs, including Head Start, give priority to low-income families. PPS Pre-K and Head Start programs are guided by the Early Learners Core Values and follow the Tools of the Mind curriculum.
2021-22 Pre-Kindergarten Applications
We are currently accepting Pre-Kindergarten applications for the 2021/22 school year.
Please review eligibility details and program information below. Online applications are available in the Pre-K Applications (2021-22) menu to the right, and paper applications can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a message at (503)916-5686.
- To be eligible for PPS Headstart and Pre-K programs:
- Your child must have been 3 or 4 years old by 9/1/21; and
- Your family must live within PPS district boundaries; and
- Your family must qualify financially (see application below for more information about income eligibility).
- Head Start: For program-specific information, please visit the PPS Head Start webpage. For more program information, please call the Head Start Main Office (503-916-5724).
- Pre-Kindergarten: For program-specific information, please contact Alessandro Williams, Preschool Promise secretary, by phone (503-916-5686) or email (email@example.com).
- To learn about other available Pre-K programs in Multnomah County, contact Early Learning Multnomah by phone (503-228-9131) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).