• GHS School Dance Info 

    • All students need a Dance Permission Form on file prior to buying any dance tickets.
    • Forms can be turned in at any time prior to buying tickets.
    • Dance Permission Forms must be renewed each school year.
    • You only need ONE form, if you filled one out this school year, you don't need to fill another for a second dance. 

    Dance Permission Form

    • All Guest Pass Applications must follow the requirements below and be submitted to the main office.

    Guest Pass Application Form