School Health Room Room 197
Jennifer Makinster, BSN,RN
503-916-5160 ext. 85197
Jorge Sifuentes, SHA
School health assistant
503-916-5160 ext 85190
For health history forms go to:
PPS COVID AND EXCLUSIONS GUIDELINES 9-19-23
- It is not required for you to report positive COVID test results to the school.
- If students or staff have COVID-19, they should stay home from school based on any excludable symptoms they are exhibiting.
- They do not need to isolate for a set number of days, but should stay home until symptoms resolve (see below).
- Be aware that someone with COVID-19 can get others sick.
- If you have COVID-19: Stay home until you have not had a fever for 24 hours without using fever reducing medication and other COVID-19 symptoms are improving. Avoid contact with individuals at high risk for severe disease for 10 days. Mask when you are around other people in the 10 days after you become sick or test positive.
Additional Information and resources