Welcome to Yearbook!
Advisor: Anne Berten, Room A205
Grant High School offers Yearbook as an elective course.
2019-2020 GHS Yearbook FAQs
1. Will there be a yearbook this year?
Yes! The yearbook staff is working hard to finish the yearbook remotely.
2. When will the yearbook arrive?
Due to the pandemic we do not have an exact date for when the yearbook will be available. We do not anticipate distributing the book until the fall.
3. How do I know if I pre-ordered a yearbook?
Please check your SchoolPay account purchase history. Be sure to set the beginning search date to July, 2019.
4. If I didn't pre-order a yearbook, can I still buy one?
If you did not pre-order, there will be a limited number of yearbooks available for cash/check sales on a first come, first served basis.
5. How will I know when the yearbook is available?
We will communicate through email, school bulletin, and the GHS website when we are able to distribute/sell the yearbook safely. Please check this webpage for the latest updates.