da Vinci PTSA
The da Vinci PTSA supports the mission of da Vinci Arts Middle School by raising funds to be used to address student and staff classroom needs as well as in support of arts integration, health and wellness, communications and family engagement, and building a safe, sustainable physical school environment. The PTSA is also involved in local, state wide and national advocacy.
The first PTSA meeting will be October 18th, at 7 pm.
PTSA fundraisers include:
- Fred Meyer Rewards: Link your card one time and a portion of your purchases at Fred Meyer will be donated to the school PTSA. Register your Fred Meyer Rewards card.
- Chinook Books: Fall 2017
- Arts Fair: December 2, 2017
- da Vinci School Auction: Spring date TBA
We invite your participation through membership, attendance at meetings and as a volunteer. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTSA Board for 2017-2018
- Suzy Hoile and Sarah Van Buskirk, presidents
- Brooke Dempsey, vice president
- Cari Leach, secretary
- Maggie Vera, treasurer
For more information, contact email@example.com