da Vinci PTSA
The da Vinci PTSA supports the mission of da Vinci Arts Middle School by raising funds to be used to address student and staff classroom needs as well as in support of arts integration, health and wellness, communications and family engagement, and building a safe, sustainable physical school environment. The PTSA is also involved in local, state wide and national advocacy.
The next PTSA meeting will be November 15th at 7 PM and will include a visit from Grant Principal Carol Campbell with an update on the Grant modernization and the temporary move to Marshall.
PTSA fundraisers include:
- SCRIP: Ongoing throughout the year
- Fred Meyer Rewards: Link your card one time and a portion of your purchases at Fred Meyer will be donated to the school PTSA. Register your Fred Meyer Rewards card.
- Chinook Books: Fall 2016
- Arts Fair: February 11, 2017
- da Vinci School Auction: Spring date TBA
We invite your participation through membership, attendance at meetings and as a volunteer. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTSA Board for 2016-17
- Howard Freedman, co-president
- Don Gavitte, co-president
- Cari Leach, secretary
- Chris Strudwick, treasurer
For more information, contact email@example.com