Background and Membership
The da Vinci Site Council was established pursuant to the Oregon Educational Act for the 21st Century for the purpose of helping improve student achievement. In compliance with the Act, Site Council membership is made up of at least one administrator or designee, a classified staff representative, elected faculty representatives, elected parent representatives, and at da Vinci, student representatives as well.
Responsibilities of the Site Council include conducting monthly meetings in order to:
- Focus on improving student achievement.
- Contribute to the school improvement plan.
- Foster family engagement and school-home communications
- Explore improvements to the school’s instructional program.
- Support the professional growth of the school’s staff.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Principal Robbie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.