REGISTRATION QR Code
Technical assistance will be available on the day of the event, starting at 5:45 pm.
College & Career Info Night - Tech support
Thursday, March 31 · 5:45 – 8:00pm
VIRTUAL HELP DESKJoining info - Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/dfi-
kgpr-scgOr dial: (US) +1 615-802-0279 PIN: 546 033 660#More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/dfi-kgpr-scg? pin=9959405930747Phone Support : 503-916-3375
Registration for the College & Career Info Night is Now Available- Register HERE!
Portland Public Schools is excited to introduce our second annual district-wide, virtual college & career info night for students and families:
Thursday, March 31, 2022, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Students in grades 11th and 12th and their families will have an opportunity to attend workshop sessions as well as hear from local and national experts on a variety of college and career topics.
6:00 - 6:03 pm Welcome
6:03 - 6:10 pm Keynote Speaker
6:10 - 6:30 pm Planting the seed of choice for life beyond high school
6:35 - 7:15 pm Breakout Session I
7:20 - 8:00 pm Breakout Session II
Sessions will include:
- Parenting through the college admissions process
- Understanding the cost of college
- Funding your education as a first generation student
- Pre-apprenticeships, trades and training
- and more!
- This year, students and families will have to complete ONLY ONE registration on Eventbrite.
- Once you complete your single registration, you will receive an email from Eventbrite with all the Zoom links to join the event.
- Registration is recommended to plan ahead and receive reminders.
- Register by Friday March 18th to win prizes!
Registration for the College & Career Info Night is Now Available, Register HERE!
This event is presented by the Department of Career & College Readiness, in collaboration with College Coordinators, College Counselors, and High School Counselors.
All sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing.