Support Your Child's Success & Strengthen Our Community
Together, the Sitton PTA and PPS School Pay work to ensure that our large and diverse community is supported—enriching the lives of students, keeping families connected, and assisting and adding to our valuable staff. There are numerous opportunities to help out, but 3 of the most important and easiest things you can do are:
#1: Join our PTA. Your tax deductible membership dues and donations help sustain PTA programs at Sitton including extracurricular clubs and activities for students, curriculum support, technology purchases, and staff professional development.
To join, attend a meeting! All are welcome on the first Wednesday of each month during the school year in room 17.
#2: Support your child’s classroom. Even if you only have limited amounts of time to spare throughout the entire school year, you can still have a positive impact. Some things you might consider doing:
- Meet your child’s teacher(s) and stay in touch throughout the year.
- Get to know the other children and their families in your child’s class.
- Volunteer to chaperone a class field trip or help in the classroom.
- Read the weekly newsletter in your child's purple folder
- Write a thank you note to your child’s teacher(s) during staff appreciation week.
#3: Donate to our School. You can help supplement the school's budget donate directly to our classroom teachers online through school pay! To donate: Visit our School Pay