Support Your Child's Success and Strengthen Our Community
Parents / Guardians, even if you only have limited amounts of time to spare throughout the entire school year, you can still have a positive impact. Some things you might consider doing:
- Meet your child’s teacher(s) and stay in touch throughout the year.
- Get to know the other children and their families in your child’s class.
- Read the weekly newsletter in your child's purple folder.
- Write a thank you note to your child’s teacher(s) during staff appreciation week.
- Volunteer to chaperone a class field trip.
Together, our Parents and Guardians, the Sitton PTA , Volunteers, and Donations all work to ensure that our large and diverse community is supported—enriching the lives of students, keeping families connected, and assisting and adding to our valuable staff.