Donate to Sitton!
Families and Friends can help supplement the school's budget by donating directly to our classroom teachers online through School Pay!
To donate: Visit School Pay.
Sitton Friends: Partnerships
The Sitton community is so fortunate to have the partnerships that we do. Without the generosity of businesses, both private and nonprofit, much of what we do wouldn't be possible.
- Portland Parks and Recreation provides Sitton with our SUN programs.
- The Sitton PTA enriches our community with fundraising, events, and so much more.
- Shur-way Building Center donated some needed supplies for our learning garden.
- ACE Hardware reduced the cost of some building supplies for our new garden shed.
- Thai Cottage donated $1,000 a year to Sitton student body funds. That money has supported various student activities over several years.
- Klarquist-Sparkman donated backpacks and school supplies every year.
- Purdy was very involved in helping us with our campus clean up each fall. For several years, they brought dozens of staff to our campus to help us clean up for the start of the school year.
- Forest Park Conservancy hosted Sitton 3rd and 5th graders to Forest Park for two consecutive years, free of charge.
- Xerox brought us science instructors to enrich our fifth grade science instruction.
- The AFL-CIO awarded Sitton a $5,000 grant.
- OMSI provided enrichment opportunities for our fifth grade classrooms.
- Starbase provided science enrichment for our fifth grade classrooms.
- PavelComm donated classroom computer flat screens for a kindergarten classroom.
- Ranchos Tres Potrillos of Molalla provided our community with over 100 Christmas trees one year.
- Home Depot provided landscaping equipment at no cost for fall clean up.
- University of Portland brought volunteers onto campus for the fall clean up. For two years they brought over 40 students to the campus to clean up.
- Key Bank helped with campus clean up in the spring of 2013.
- Royal Rosarians donated annually to our field trip funds.
- St. Johns Oddfellows donated school supplies annually.
- John Willis and Friends of Austin Texas adopted our library and provided gifts of books and money to support our growth.
- Jessie Woodcock organized a Paint it Forward event every year and brought art and art supplies to every Sitton student.