Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) Extended through January 28 (More Information)
- January 14, Time TBA - PTA Meeting
- January 14, 6:00-8:00 PM - Enrollment and Program Balancing Meeting
- January 18 - No School (Holiday)
- January 22, 2:30-3:30 PM - Site Council
- January 26, 11:00 AM-8:00 PM - PTA Primal Burger Dine Out (See more information below.)
- January 28 - End of Quarter Two
- January 29 - No School (Teacher Work Day)
- February 4 - Start of Quarter Three
- February 16 - 4:00-8:00 PM - PTA Hopworks Dine-Out (See more information below.)
Hello Woodstock Families,
We've had a GREAT response for the return of the "Let's Get Reading" (LGR) book exchange program at Woodstock! Thanks to all the families that signed up.
For families that have signed up prior to 2:00 PM today, we'll be able to have a book bag ready for you tomorrow. If you weren't able to sign up before 2:00 PM on Thursday this week, that's ok. You can still sign up to get a book bag next week.
Please sign up through the Woodstock Library's Webpage. Once you open the page, click on the "Sign-Up/Feedback" button on the top of the page.
For future LGR book exchanges, please be sure to submit your request by 2:00 PM on the Thursday prior to the Friday you are planning to exchange/pick-up books. This will give our staff enough time to prepare a bag for you, but the earlier in the week you submit, the better.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Lingo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!