Calling all neighbors!
Join Portland Public Schools staff and community volunteers in enhancing and beautifying our buildings and grounds.
Project Community Care will be 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, August 24th.
View the list of participating schools. (More schools will be added as the event approaches.)
Most Project Community Care activities involve landscaping, such as pulling weeds, painting and spreading bark dust.
No registration is necessary, and all ages are welcome. Tools and supplies will be provided; individuals may also bring their own.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, August 14th - office reopens
- Saturday, August 24 - Project Community Care
- Saturday, August 24 - Woodstock PTA Kindergarten Ice Cream Social at Woodstock Park
- Wednesday, August 28 - First Day of School for 1st - 5th Graders (Incoming Kindergarten Assessments 8/28-8/30)
- Monday, September 2 - NO SCHOOL - Labor Day Holiday
- Tuesday, September 3 - First Day of School for Incoming Kindergartners
See the full calendar for Woodstock Elementary online here
For those looking ahead to the next school year, here’s the 2019/20 District Calendar: https://www.pps.net/cms/lib/OR01913224/Centricity/Domain/4/2019-20-School-District-Calendar.pdf
For information on accessing our online school calendar from other applications, please click here