Enrolling at Woodstock Elementary
Portland Public Schools has great neighborhood schools where families find great teachers, a strong academic program and a sense of community close to home. The school district also offers a number of focus option programs that specialize in a topic area such as the arts, sciences or dual-language immersion. To help you find and enroll in a school or program that meets your needs, we’ve broken down the process. New students can enroll in their neighborhood school at any time by going to the school.
Follow these steps to find your school: Locate your neighborhood school here.
At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide the following documentation:
The Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form must be completed by the parent/guardian.
Proof of Age
Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year's old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
Proof of Residency
Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
- Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
- Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement) Note: A driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency.
If you cannot provide two proofs of residency or you are not the legal parent/guardian of the student, please contact the Enrollment and Transfer Center at 503-916-3205.
Bring contact information from your student's previous school, if applicable.
Complete the Registration Process
Bring the requested documentation and completed registration form to your neighborhood or approved transfer school to complete the registration process.