Portland Public Schools is excited to announce our 2nd annual district-wide, virtual career & postsecondary planning event for all high school students:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2021
Hear the latest guidance and insights from local and national experts to address all postsecondary options for all of our students and families.
Sessions will include:
- Career awareness interactive presentations delivered by industry speakers representing a broad range of career pathways
- Information about advanced training and job readiness options
- Financial aid and scholarship options
- Apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship programs
- 2 and 4 year colleges (including supports for first generation college students)
- College sessions for Black, Latinx and Native students
- College test preparation and updates
- Gap year programs
Register today for your preferred sessions. Registration is not required to participate, but attendance is mandatory for all students who are not taking the PSAT test. You must be logged into your PPS email account to view the sessions.
This event is presented by the Department of Career & College Readiness, in collaboration with High School College Coordinators, Career Coordinators and College Counselors.