Watch this short video for step by step information covering how to register for your 2020-21 AP classes and exams. Remember, this process must be completed by October 13th.
Semester 1 - AP Class & Exam Registration Instructions
(follow link or see instructions below)
Semester 2 - Exam Registration will take place in January/February.
- You should join your 2nd semester AP Classroom now if possible.
- New Exam codes will be provided in January.
AP Exam Only Registration Instructions for the following groups of PPS students:
- AP Art Students
- IB Students wishing to also take the AP Exam
- Other PPS students not enrolled in an AP class but wishing to take the exam
Semester 2 AP Students:
- Follow the instructions on the Student Checklist to join your AP Class.
- You won't enter your exam code and process the payments until January.
AP Exams - When & Where:
- Exams will be administered in May 2021. Here's the schedule.
- In January of 2021, the College Board will announce whether exams will be in person, online or both.
If you have questions about AP Testing in PPS, contact AP District Testing Coordinator, Anna Lortz, at (503) 916-3517 or email@example.com.
Want to know how much credit you can earn for each exam that you pass?
Click here to see the AP Credit Policies at Oregon State University, Portland Community College, Portland State University and University of Oregon.
AP School Coordinators
Cleveland High School
Margie Berrios-Brown, Vice-Principal
Franklin High School
Alfred Quintero, Vice-Principal or
Alice Headley, Counselor
Grant High School
Joseph Mitacek, Vice-Principal or
April Martin, Vice-Principal's Secretary
Madison High School
Keylah Boyer, Vice-Principal
Trinh Ngo, Buisiness Manager
Lincoln High School
Kim Bliss, Vice-Principal
Roosevelt High School
Dave Valenzuela, Vice-Principal
Wilson High School
Brian Covey, Vice-Principal or
Abby Menashe, Vice-Principal's Secretary