Semester 1 AP Classes - On-time exam registration has ended.
- You can still register for AP Exams by contacting Anna Lortz at email@example.com directly. There is a $40 per exam late fee.
- Here are the Semester 1 AP Class & Exam Registration Instructions.
Semester 2 AP Classes - Exam Registration will take place in February
- Join your 2nd semester AP Classroom now if possible to start watching the Daily Videos.
- Updated deadlines & exam codes will be provided in February.
- Second Semester AP Class & Exam Registration Instructions
AP Exams - When & Where
- Exams will be administered in May 2021. Here's the schedule.
- In early 2021, the College Board will announce whether exams will be in person, online or both.
If you have questions about AP Testing in PPS, contact AP District Testing Coordinator, Anna Lortz, at (503) 916-3517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP School Coordinators
Cleveland High School
Margie Berrios-Brown, Vice-Principal
Franklin High School
Alfred Quintero, Vice-Principal or
Alice Headley, Counselor
Grant High School
Joseph Mitacek, Vice-Principal or
April Martin, Vice-Principal's Secretary
Madison High School
Keylah Boyer, Vice-Principal
Trinh Ngo, Buisiness Manager
Lincoln High School
Kim Bliss, Vice-Principal
Roosevelt High School
Dave Valenzuela, Vice-Principal
Wilson High School
Brian Covey, Vice-Principal or
Abby Menashe, Vice-Principal's Secretary