Registration for the May 2019 AP Exams is open. The last day to register is February 15, 2019.
- You MUST register in order to take an exam. February 15, 2019 is the last day to register for exams.
- No walk-ins will be permitted this year. Participation in an AP Class does NOT guarantee you a testing spot.
- If planning to take two exams scheduled for the same day, register online as normal. In February, you will receive further information regarding an alternate exam schedule.
- Parent or Guardian permission to travel offsite is required.
- Register for your exams by clicking here (available through Feb. 15).
Exams will be administered at the Portland Expo Center in North Portland.
Week 1. May 6 – 10, 2019
Week 2. May 13 – 17, 2019
- AP Japanese and Chinese will take place at a different PPS location (TBA).
- Click here for a complete schedule of AP exams being offered by PPS.
For more information:
Contact AP District Testing Coordinator, Anna Lortz, at (503) 916-3517 or email@example.com